- GENERAL: where can I buy PUR/PIR insulation from Recticel Insulation?
- GENERAL: what is the maximum temperature resistance of EUROTHANE PUR/PIR building insulation?
- GENERAL: does EUROTHANE insulation absorb water?
- GENERAL: Do joints between boards need to be sealed?
- GENERAL: What is the difference between a U- Value and an "R" value?
- GENERAL: how environmentally-friendly is the production of Eurothane boards and how environmentally sound are the boards?
- GENERAL: are there Eurothane boards with sound insulating characteristics?
- GENERAL: what are the main tips for installing Eurothane products correctly?
- GENERAL: how do Eurothane boards behave in humid environments?
- FLOORING: Is a Vapour Control Layer (VCL) required in a floor?
- FLOORING: What products can be used with under floor heating?
- FLOORING: Can Recticel PIR boards be used exposed to the ground?
- INTERIOR INSULATION: Can I upgrade my insulation internally?
- INTERIOR INSULATION: how can Eurothane PL boards be fixed, when renovating an existing home?
- INTERIOR INSULATION: is Eurothane PL available with a vapour barrier?
- INTERIOR INSULATION: is Eurothane PL available with water-resistant plasterboard?
- FLAT ROOF: are the insulation boards from Eurothane or Powerdeck boards sufficiently pressure resistant to be used in terraces?
- FLAT ROOF: we would like to insulate an existing flat roof and improve the drainage. Is this possible with Recticel Products?